Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

REVIEW: EverRiche by L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise

Streetsavvybeauty blog had moved- click here.

I read an interesting advert in Stylist a few weeks back about the newly launched EverRiche No Sulphates Cleansing System from L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise and decided I needed to try for myself.
The ad went on to say that "trying to keep hair looking healthy and glossy can be an impossible mission" and I can quite easy agree to that statement!
The problem is that we all panic and believe that the only solution to dry, damaged or unruly hair is to smother our hair with as many different hair products as possible to give it the necessary 'moisture boost' it needs but actually we are making it worse. What we are actually doing is making our hair greasy which results in it looking dirty, in need of a wash and making our hair feel weighty. As the advert says- "its a catch 22 situation"

Read on further on the range and my review...





The blurb behind the product states that its enriched with indulgent camelina and apricot seed oils that helps give that weightless feeling to hair after use. The EverRiche range (from £5.99 Boots) comes with no sulphates that helps to condition over-processed hair.
Within the range is the EverRiche Nourishing & Flowing Shampoo (designed for those with fine/dry hair) and the EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo (for those with dry and rebellious hair). Both cleanse hair gently but effectively and rinse out perfectly so no residue is left behind to weigh the hair down further. Not only that but the corresponding conditioners protect the hair further! Then finally there is a EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask for the ultimate moisture boost.


 I decided to give the Nourishing & Flowing range a try as I have very fine hair. My hair always feels somewhat dry even after washing and I have to confess I use rather too many products on my hair afterwards which seems to make my hair worse. So I thought I'd give this a try!
The smell is devine and very luxurious (like the shampoos used in professional salons). After several attempts, I have learnt that you only need to use a pea-sized amount of the conditioner-about the size of a 5pence piece- no more is required or again you feel like you are using too much.
I have to admit that my hair feels soft to touch and lighter so it does what it says on the tin (mind the pun). I feel like my hair has had a much overdue detox to clear all the toxins left in my hair from too many products- but would I recommend this product range? Not to anyone that washes their hair everyday. I don't usually- sticking to every other day- but lucky I don't! I simply don't feel like I could wash my hair everyday with these products. These are definitely suited to those with super dry hair- anyone else I think it may just make your hair greasier quicker and looking dull. They are just a tad too rich for washing everyday but if used as a once weekly replacement to your regular shampoo/conditioner, you will see soft and supple difference to your hair!

Why not check out the L'Oreal Expertise EverRiche page for further information: EverRiche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!