Translate

Monday 27 February 2012

REVIEW: Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême

There are not many male fragrances that get me jumping for joy but when I got to smell this new fragrance from CHANEL, I knew they were on to a winner!! A highly anticipated fragrance launch to accompany the current Allure Homme range.
Created by CHANEL perfumer Jacques Polges and contains notes of mandarin, cypress, white musc, tonka bean, cedar, sandalwood and black pepper. The fragrance is available as 50ml and 100ml Eau de Toilette.
This new edition has the same shape as previous CHANEL Allure Homme editions, is in dark color with a silver color ring on the stopper with engraved name of the brand. Red and white letters on dark body of the flacon provide dynamics to the edition.
The face of the advertising campaign is professional surfer Danny Fully.

This has gone straight into my top3 male fragrances. I definitely recommend getting your fella this as a treat that you'll benefit from too ;) 
My fragrance rating: 10/10

Available at CHANEL websiteHouse of Fraser, Debenhams



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!