Translate

Tuesday 10 April 2012

REVIEW: Viktor&Rolf- La Vie En Rose

I_167812338_51_20120403Earlier on today, I received my weekly New Arrivals email from House of Fraser, when i noticed a new fragrance from Viktor & Rolf has launched- currently exclusive to the department store! Now I love Flowerbomb- it is one of my all time favourite perfumes, so I had to rush down to store after work and smell this new one for myself! And it doesn't disappoint!! It smells seductive yet sensual but has a refreshing twist to the classic Flowerbomb perfume. A gentle addition for that summer scent that awakens the senses.
It is the fourth Limited Edition that the brand have launched.
Viktor & Rolf La Vie En Rose Eau De Toilette £55. Get in-store or online now.
La Vie En Rose Eau De Toilette 50ml    


                                       
  • It opens with a spirited blend of top notes including tangerine, bergamot, tea & pink pepper
  • The heart follows with the delightfully sweet & delicate aromas lily of the valley, freesia & centifolia rose
  • At it's base, it envelops with warm, exotic notes of amber & patchouli.

1 comment:

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!