Translate

Thursday 15 November 2012

TOP TIPS: Hydrated looking skin

With Winter on its way our skin is prone to feeling very dry and craving some moisture. Following on from my recent Cleanser blog, you next need to find a good hydrater that sinks into the skins barrier quickly and easily! Drinking water is always good but it is not not enough for your skin in these harsh conditions. Britain has a very wet, damp and dull climate, ensuring we all remain pale throughout the winter, not to mention continuous temperature changes and the heating indoors. What we need is to lock in the moisture and ensure the water in our skin cells does not evaporate out of our pores. What's the solution I hear you say? Read on further...

My latest purchase from my trip down to House of Fraser is the Biotherm Aquasource 24-hour deep hydration Replenishing Gel (£28). From my research prior to my purchase- the blurbs all ensure me that I am to expect plump and radiant looking skin after use. And I have to say, I am not disappointed! Ideal for Normal/Combination skin such as mine, this gel feels fresh and light on contact with my skin and its creamy texture melts away on my skin instantly so I do not feel oily- just refreshed! The product said to use both morning and evening- and I have to admit I was scared to use quite so frequently but no need! I awoke to rejuvenated skin that was silky soft to touch!



                                       



According to some research I found- the secret ingredient is Mannose in this product. A natural occurring sugar that clinical trials have proved to be effective on deeper layers not just the surface skin. It also boosts an immediate and long-term hydration for your skin due to the hyaluronic acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!