Translate

Tuesday 12 June 2012

REVIEW: The New Origins wonder cream!!



Origins are back with what I would call- A Wonder Cream!! The Youthtopia Firming Face Cream (£45). Both of these Youthtopia  treatments (normal and ultra-rich) aim to help make skin feel younger, tighter and tauter. (It's clinically proven!!) This is all thanks to one tiny herb (the background for all the Youthopia imagery) that flowers up in the remote polar mountains in Siberia known as the Rhodiola rosea or "Golden Root" as it has been rightly dubbed. 
Checking out the Origins website to see the reviews of others, many have quoted that this product is more suited for older skin, and whilst I will agree, there is nothing to say that we cant start early firming our skin for later life! According to the brand- 83% said skin looked firmer and more lifted.

Read on further for my own personal review...


"Nature won`t let you down. With age, sagginess can really drag skin`s appearance down. Nature`s new Youthtopia Lift firming face cream with Hyaluronic acid plus the legendary Commiphora plant helps lift and firm skin`s appearance. And our panellists agreed. Discover the youthful-look of plumpness."


I recently bought my mum the new Origins Youthtopia Lift Ultra-Rich Firming Cream from House of Fraser. She loves it!! I hadnt realised she had started using the product already but when i commented on how soft and supple her skin looked- she said it was down to trying this new cream!! 
I got given a sample by the brand and I honestly can agree with her! i have only been using the cream for one week and I can see the difference in my skin. It feels hydrated, soft and even more blemish free :) I struggle from combination skin- going from oily to dry in days but this cream has been perfect! You know from the moment your fingers touch the cream that this is a cream that will be kind to your skin- the texture is rich and creamy and I did not even try the ultra-rich version. The cream smells amazing so there is no worry of smelling of antiseptic cream. I definitely will continue using this product even throughout winter as I see this replacing my current moisturising routine.
Buy it, you won't be disappointed and remember, a little of all Origins products goes a long way!!


My recommendation : 5/5 


Available online at: Origins website

Other products in the Youthtopia range:

Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream 15ml  Youthtopia Age Correcting Serum 50ml   Youthtopia SPF15 Skin Firming Foundation 30ml  Youthtopia Skin Firming Lotion 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!