Translate

Sunday 3 June 2012

REVIEW: Nails Inc Nail Jewellery



Over the past year, I have become a nail varnish fanatic! Previously I barely ever wore it but I now vary and change my nails pretty much everyday! Nails Inc are a big reason for this change- I have fallen in love with the colours and collections. And now I have a new trend to follow= nail jewellery.

Nails Inc have always stood out at the forefront of innovative nail lacquer products and this is no exception. Nail art is a big trend this year so why not check out these new varnishes...









It is glitter but as you have never seen it before! All the glitter pieces vary in sizes so you can create a totally different effect each time you paint your nails. No two nails look identical and so you get a really 3D effect!

Choose from:

  • Royal Arcade (bright blue)
  • Burlington Arcade (silver)
  • Princes Arcade (pink/purple)
  • Picadilly Arcade (emerald green)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!