Translate

Tuesday 13 March 2012

PREP FOR SUMMER Week2: Whiter Teeth

Week2- Teeth Whitening

A rather small prep your body week- it took me a while doing my research on the best teeth whitening products already on the market before starting. Products range from teeth whitening toothpaste by Sensodyne (£3.15) and Pearl Drops (£8.16) to more of a quick fix last minute Whitening Systems that can range up to around £35 that "guarantee" results in several hours.
I decided to tried the 1week Rapid White 1 week Tooth Whitening System




The box states that i can achieve 4shades whiter within the week. I must admit i was sceptical but i am very surprised that i noticed a difference straight away! Using the shade guide included, i could see a difference in the colour of my teeth! At the end of the week- i'm not sure i can say they are 4shades whiter but they definitely are much prominent than before. I've had no irritation from the gel, although the taste afterwards reminds me of torture times at the Dentist!
Overall: not the dramatic Hollywood smile look i hoped for, but definitely an improvement :)


If i had more money, i would certainly try a more professional method. Destination Skin- an award winning MediSpa- has its own teeth whitening treatment with a far more permanent result than i will ever achieve myself. The brands treatment combines in-house laser whitening and at-home whitening gel which can result in brighter teeth up to 10shades. The results last for a staggering 2years!! Well worth the price tag even if it is alot of money. 

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend trying out peroxide free products instead because its better and less damaging to your teeth. One tip is Stella white strips that I’m using myself with great result.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!