Translate

Friday 23 March 2012

PREP FOR SUMMER- week3: Key brand Nip+Fab

Week3- Nip+Fab Preparation

Over the years I have heard great things about brand Nip+Fab! Loved by many a celebrity (Fearne Cotton, Jennifer Aniston, Olivia Palermo and Jennifer Lopez), it was no wonder that thousands of consumers queued around the block when the Frown Fix "miracle" cream launched in Boots back in May last year!
Nip+Fab is created by the global bestselling brand Rodial- known for its unique and amazing skincare products  that are proven to work so I was very excited to learn that there was now a more affordable range available!
So I thought I better try it!


I bought the Nip+Fab Summer Essentials Kit (£45) that includes 3 products for a full body fix. Not only that but this kit was on offer- down to £14.95!! BARGAIN!!
Included is Bust Fix (plumping treatment), Dry Leg Fix (instant leg smoother) and Tummy Fix (daily 'ab' gel).
I know sometimes these kinds of treatments seem to work as it's all in the mind, but I have to say I do really see a difference in just a week! I have always suffered from dry legs and no amount of moisturiser ever appears to last for long. Since using the Dry Leg Fix, I can see a change in my skin. It's not oily to put on but  it seems to really improve the surface of my legs. Moving onto the Bust Fix- wow! This product is where I am seeing the most results. My bust seems firmer and more defined which was exactly what I wanted!
The only one out of the three, that I am not so impressed with is the Tummy Fix but I guess this is the harder area to fix so will accept that it may take longer to see results.
There was no time period mentioned on the kit so will keep continuing to use the products twice daily as recommended until the products run out but so far the results have beat any expectation I had. This brand definitely lives up to all the hype which may surprise some for its money!
Try for yourself at: http://www.nipandfab.com/



My Recommendation: 4.5/5
I will keep you updated with my progress using these products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!