Translate

Thursday 31 May 2012

REVIEW: Clinique -Hot in the City



Going through the archives, I came across this article in Stylist Magazine a few weeks ago. After reading, I just had to try my sample of Clinique's new Stay Matte Foundation. With the weather being so hot recently, it is hard to maintain all day that effortlessly smooth matte-finish.
Enter this new foundation- humid commutes, intense gym sessions and stuffy nights out are all a piece of cake with this new innovation. (3 of the Stylist Magazine team have tried and tested in these most humid conditions)

Read on further for how the Stylist Magazine team rated and insider tips....



Gym Workout: (humidity factor 10/10)
Tube Journey: (humidity factor 8/10)
Night Out: (humidity factor 7/10)

"When I had a quick mirror check at 10pm, I was shine-free and glowing..." Stylist Art Director.

Clinique's Stay Matte Foundation comes in 17 different shades and is perfect to help prevent that shiny look in humid conditions in summer. Makeup applications always need to start with a good solid base that holds continually and this foundation does just the trick! 

The sample (Natural 09) is not my shade but once I rubbed in the foundation into my hand, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my skin felt! Clearly a full coverage foundation that would remove those oily T-Zone areas. I definitely will now invest in a full-sized bottle in my perfect shade for those long hot summer days/nights we so hope will return!!




Stylist how-to-tip: Pat on with your middle or ring finger for higher precision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please do write a message and get involved :) Much appreciated!!